Power Service’s Gas Measurement division is a prime example of our ability to adapt to a client’s unique needs. Plus, PSI is one of the few fabrication and measurement companies that builds and services all of their own measurement skids in house! This is just one reason why our customers continue to come to us with their measurement needs. We began the Gas Measurement division in the Spring of 2015 and the growth in just a few months has been exceptional. For example:
- We increased overall manpower to accommodate shorter lead times including a new Williston, ND and Odessa, TX branch.
- Our Williston office now has a sizable inventory of meter runs and small skid mounted buildings.
- PSI has doubled the number of gas measurement field service personnel with technicians stationed in Casper, Rock Springs, Williston, and Odessa.
- We added more Portable Gas Chromatographs (GC)
- Power Service continues to grow our tank strapping services.
- The addition of the Horizontal Honing Machine allows us to automate the honing process.
Along with our increase in capabilities, our focus in measurement packaging innovation is growing. There are several ultra sonic meter skids in the works, and just recently Power Service built numerous gas and water measurement units which allows each flow to be in one skid package but measured separately. This gives field technicians easy and quick access to both.
Our passion is to make running our customers’ operations as easy as possible. We look forward to doing the same for you! Visit our Gas Measurement page or call 800-743-4774 today for more information.