Rotating equipment users throughout the Northern Rockies rely on Power Service, Inc. to simplify the installation of their pumps, air compressors, blowers, LACT units and other industrial equipment. Our goal is to eliminate very costly and time-consuming built-on-site equipment field installations. Our fabricated packages arrive on location skidded, housed and requiring only minimal set up.
Customers save construction supervision time, travel time for construction workers, the cost of “going to town for parts” and bad weather costs, including lost time. They receive the advantages of a high quality fabricated skid or building methodically constructed in an indoor location with all materials close at hand and at a lower overall cost. We will design packages for customer approval or comply with customer provided detailed specifications. Learn more about our Engineering/Design team >>>
The Variety Of Our Experience In Fabricated Equipment Includes:
- Pumps mounted with motors on bases of all kinds
- Air and gas blowers on bases driven by motors and engines, with and without controls
- Complete skidded air system packages including compressors, receivers, dryers and piping
- Water injection skids with various types of pumps, drivers and controls for various climates
- Water filter skids with pumps, controls, vessels, buildings, etc. as required by the customer
- Vacuum pump and blower packages designed for coal-bed methane recovery
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) units for critical transfer of petroleum products
What’s Under The Roof? A Quick View Of Our Fabrication/repair Facilities:
- 300,000 sq. ft. total fabrication facilities
- Largest skid built indoors, 23’8” x 80′
- All skids/buildings are built-in house
- (12) 30,000lbs wire rope hoist systems.
- (5) 60,000lbs beam systems
- (2) 40,000lbs beam systems
- (2) 30,000lbs beams systems
- (4) 10,000lbs beam
- (12) 1 ton jib cran systems
- CNC beam coping machines
- Multiple bays with skid racks and heavy haul trolley ways
- 600 amp 3 phase service available
- 61 wire feed welding stations
- 46 automatic pipe positioned welding stations
- and much more…
A Guided Tour Anytime!
Contact us now If you are interested in a guided tour of our Casper facility, please contact us today to schedule one! We are always look forward to showing our facilities and capabilities to current and potential customers anytime. That’s the Power Service Difference! Contact us now!