Power Service, Inc. is able to separate ourselves through the ability to design, engineer, and fabricate all projects in-house. Our design and drafting department contributes to this by supplying a combined 20 years of experience in plant and process design/drafting, fabrication, and ASME code analysis. Power Service maintains software subscriptions that ensure our design and drafting department always has the most up to date software.
We pride ourselves on supplying our design and drafting personnel with continuous training of software programs, ASME code, and process/vessel design and sizing. Our design and drafting department also maintains the highest grade of computer and printing systems that allow us to generate complex 3D models, process simulation, or sets of drawings required for your project.
The commitment of Power Service, Inc. to keep our design and drafting department at the forefront of industries standards and our customer’s needs allows us to provide a large array of services in remarkable timelines and at an unsurpassed level of quality. What can we design/engineer for you today? Contact us now!
Current Software Packages
- Autodesk Inventor Professional Suite
- Autodesk Mechanical 2013
- Autodesk Design Review – Accurate Final Drawings
- Codeware Compress – ASME Code Vessel
- BRE Promax
- RISA 3D Torsional & Structural Analysis
The Power Service Difference
- P.E. stamping available
- State of Colorado, Resolution 35 Compliance
- Drawing Sets – Preliminary through “as built”
- 3D Modeling & Video Rendering
- Existing Site, Facility Drawings and Review
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Pressure Vessel Sizing, Code Calculation, and Documenting
- Process Simulations
- Structural & Torsional Analysis