- A state-of-the-art alternative to individual well separation!
- “Quad O” Compliance!
A Unique Compact Design
By design, our units feature 2-6 integrated horizontal 3-phase separators with individual inlets. The separated production stream then exits the unit in a common outlet for each phase. This modularization provides a compact, reliable solution, which dramatically simplifies field installation. Individual measurement for each well provides the operator with the ability to accurately allocate royalties. Units are completely customizable by altering the vessel size, controls and metering options.
Multi-Pak GPUs feature the same advanced design with the addition of line heaters for the incoming production stream. Designed for high-pressure dry and wet gas production, these units provide a simplified installation platform with the ability to provide effective separation and accurate measurement.
Specifications and Options
- Liquids Flow Rates up to 10,000 bbl/day per vessel
- Gas Flow Rates to 12 MMCFD per vessel
- Pressure Ratings to 1440 PSIG
- Multiple Meter and Control Packages
- Multiple Vessel Internal Coating Options
- Higher Pressure & Flow Rates Available Upon Request
- Integrated Instrument Air Eliminates Methane Emissions for “Quad O” Compliance
Lease Segregated Measurement
Our Multi-Pak units provide individual measurement of each phase of production. This allows for accurate allocation of royalties.
After measurement, each phase is consolidated providing a single hook up for Oil-Gas-Water prior to plumbing to the tanks or pipeline. This dramatically reduces well site installation costs!
Measurement options include:
- Coriolis, Mag and Turbine for Oil and Water
- Orifice Plate and V-Cone for Gas
- Customizable Controls
- Controls are available to meet any requirement:
Pneumatic or Electric
Modulating and Open/Closed
Multi-Paks can be integrated with any type of PLC automation. This allows for easy integration into existing SCADA systems to collect data and monitor the operation.
Power Service offers multiple turnkey solutions for oil and gas production, metering, transportation, and refining.