For 60 years, Power Service has been the industry leader in the design, engineering and fabrication of Produced Water Transfer Packages.
Whether by pipeline or truck, our extensive knowledge of hydraulics as well as fabrication and automation ensure that your facility will provide unmatched reliability. With multiple pump technologies available, we select our equipment based on the correct fit for your application. Our engineering capabilities and experience in the fabrication of these units provide our customers with the best facilities in the industry.
With multiple packaging options, we can customize your facility to any level of redundancy and stand alone capability that you require. From simple pump packages to fully automated truck unloading facilities, we have a solution to fit your needs. Our state-of-the-art control logic provides the unique ability to modulate the flow of your facility to meet varying conditions. Our experience with the design of truck facilities ensures that your system will be devoid of the traditional issues with these systems.
At Power Service, we are building it better.
Specifications and Options
- Flow Rates to 60,000 bbl/day +
- Pressures to 1,000 PSIG +
- Truck Grounding Systems
- Standard B31.3 Piping Construction
- Lifting Plans, FEA and Torsional Calculations Available
- Mag Particle and Dye Pen Testing Available
- Wind, Snow and Seismic Calculations
- PE-Stamped Buildings and Structure
- Carbon Steel, SS, and Composite Piping
- Steel Frame, Panel and Fiberglass Buildings
Our packages feature integration that allows the unit to be operated completely unmanned in the harshest environments possible.
All of our facilities are available in either non-classified, C1D2 or C1D1 designs.