Power Service prides itself on being an innovator and industry leader in the design, and fabrication of Vapor Recovery Units.
“Quad O” Compliance — State-Of-The-Art Design
As with all of our offerings, we select the compression technology and automation package based on your conditions of service. By utilizing this approach, we ensure that your Vapor Recovery Unit (VRU) will provide trouble-free operation.
With our years of experience, we understand the typical pitfalls with vapor recovery. This gives us the knowledge to fabricate a package free of the normal operational and maintenance issues that are common in VRU packages.
Our multiple packaging options allow us to customize your facility to any level of redundancy and stand alone capability that you require.
Whether it is an open unit with a small reciprocating compressor, rotary vane, flooded screw or HP combination unit, we have the designs to fit your needs.
Our state-of-the-art control logic gives us the unique ability to modulate the flow of your facility to meet varying conditions. This technology allows us to deal with spikes in production, keep the system free of liquids, and prevent lube contamination from hydrates.
Specifications and Options
- Rates to 2 MMCFD +
- Pressures to 1440 PSIG +
- Standard B31.3 Piping Construction
- Wind, Snow and Seismic Calculations
- Lifting Plans, FEA and Torsional Calculations Available
- PE-Stamped Buildings and Structural
- Steel Frame, Panel and Fiberglass Buildings
- Electrical Classifications
- All of our facilities are available in either non-classified, C1D2 or C1D1 designs.