- North Dakota
Power Service, Inc. is your ONE STOP SOLUTION for rotating and process equipment, engineering design, installation, fabrication, distribution and service. Started in 1954 and originally a distributor of industrial engines, Power Service has evolved into an OEM parts distributor (including pumps, generator sets, air compressors and blowers) as well as a fabricator of custom Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT Units) , Vapor Recovery Units (VRU), ASME Code Vessels and Water Production skids – to name a few. In other words, we are growing and changing at the speed of your company.
Power Service, Inc. has:
– 14 locations in the United States
– Over 400,000 sq.ft. of fabrication, service, and office space
– 500+ employees to better serve our customers
– A large staff of factory-trained technicians, which are supported by a large parts inventory, and are available 24/7
– Over $3 million in parts inventory that can be quickly shipped.
With this level of capacity, we can help companies all over the world find solutions to their rotating and process equipment needs.
Contact us today using our CONTACT FORM or call us at 1-800-743-4774 to learn more about all of our products and services! We look forward to showing you why Power Service, Inc. is the ONE STOP SOLUTION for rotating and process equipment, engineering design, installation, fabrication and service.