As demand for natural gas increases, it’s important to have gas measurement equipment that is accurate and reliable, not to mention access to a highly trained staff offering quality fabrication and experienced service. Power Service is the leading provider for both.
With over 50 years of combined experience in our Gas Measurement Division, Power Service
offers customized gas measurement skids as well as off and on-site meter run cleaning, inspection, calibration, analysis, and witnessing.
Our Gas Measurement Division uses industry-leading meters and other gas measurement products including Daniel Meters, SureShot, and Canalta orifice fittings, and Schneider Instrument Values, to name a few.
PSI’s Gas Measurement Division Offers:
- An inside and outside sales team to assist you
- Built in-house for customers both nationally and internationally
- Experts in orifice meter runs and stations as well as ultrasonic meter run sets, gas chromatograph buildings, pipeline valve sets and regulator sets.
- Piping and skidded buildings built in-house
- Liquid measurement packages
- A fleet of support and service technicians for all our manufactured products
- A sizable stock of replacement parts and instrumentation.
- Field installations, calibrations and witnessing, to name a few
- Designing, engineering and fabrication of ultrasonic meter packages
- Meter run cleaning and recertification in the field and shop
Industry Leading Measuring Equipment
Our Gas Measurement Division builds orifice, ultrasonic, and turbine meter runs to AGA specifications. We use only the best in measurement equipment including Daniel, SureShot, Canalta, Schneider instrument valves and manifolds; as well as Kelly and RJ Machine orifice plates and seal rings.
Strong Field Service Capabilities
Power Service prides itself in the quality service we provide for all of our products. Our Gas Measurement Division can offer you not only in-shop service, but we are also equipped to visit your site for cleaning, inspection, installation, witnessing and analysis of meter runs.
Quality Skid Fabrication
Power Service builds its skids to the highest standards and our packages are thoroughly tested before leaving our shop. We customize the design to fit your needs. Power Service can also offer open and enclosed packages and give you the choice of either steel or fiberglass buildings.